On November 8, 2013, FLH's key FDA/Regulatory Partners Charles J. Raubicheck and Brian J. Malkin will present on a variety of FDA/Regulatory topics at the 3rd Annual Korea-Maryland, USA Bio Expo. The Expo will showcase the best opportunity meet with Korea's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. The main show dates including these and other presentations are November 7th and 8th at the Universities at Shady Grove Conference Center in Rockville, Maryland. Specifically, Mr. Raubicheck and Mr. Malkin will present on: Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing and Quality Control, Generic Pharmaceutical Development Manufacturing, Discussion of Current Drug Shortages Affecting the U.S. Market, Current Initiatives for Underserved Diseases, Current Initiatives for Repurposing Pharmaceuticals and New Development, Biosimilar Strategies and Current Guideline Discussion, and Biosimilars/Follow-on Biologics, Pertinent FDA Guidance.
The Expo features:
- Korea's regional officials from the Gangwondo, Jellonamdo, Kyeongsangnamdo, and Chungcheonbukdo Provinces will be in attendance.
- Evening Reception with presentations from Korean companies and their technology development on November 7th from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- Seminars from industry professionals on business development and regulatory affairs.
- Exhibitors from U.S. and Korea presenting opportunities from both countries to build collaborations.
- General admission to the exhibition hall is free to the general public.
Frommer Lawrence & Haug LLP is proud to be a sponsor of Korea-Maryland, USA Bio Expo 2013 and looks forward to participating in this event to help make it be one of the greatest international fairs between Korea and the United States to foster mutual cooperation for the development of new pharmaceuticals, medical robotics technology, stem-cell research, medical devices, environmentally-friendly energy research, and additional innovations.